The Result

After a month doing project #1, I started doing the patternless project #2 and finished it first because along the way I realized it’s smaller than #1. I think I could finish it in 3 weeks or less if I did it constantly. And because the pattern of #1 makes the dress, or whatever it meant to be, too heavy for a baby, I decided to restart it almost from beginning. So much for challenging myself xp I think I do have problems with order.

Well, here is #2..
IMG07943-20130723-0813

It’s still kinda sloppy but I’m happy with it. Moving on to next project! ^^

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s